Get in touch t: 0203 600 1025 e: firstname.lastname@example.org
With our first tours heading back on the road, we're also looking forward to partnering with new clients. Many businesses are beginning to consider alternative approaches to the events and tradeshows that are usually a key part of their marketing efforts. For some, tours and roadshows are ideal, offering the chance to meet people face to face in a controlled environment.
Safety is at the front of everyone's minds and we've been taking practical steps to ensure we can return to the road safely. These include:
• New safety plans, documentation, and risk assessments
• New cleaning protocols and enhanced cleaning products
• Revised schedules to take account of reduced capacities and to limit flying/travel for team and visitors
• New entry and queue management plans
• Extended opening hours to help maintain visitor numbers whilst ensuring social distancing
• Ensuring we have stocks of suitable PPE
• Making modifications to our air conditioning systems to further increase air quality
• New protocols for staff and staff training
If you're still working out what the future means for your marketing and sales plans then get in touch. If you see the value of face-to-face contact over virtual then we want to hear from you. We would love to discuss how we can get you on the road, ready to showcase your product, service, or message.